Friday, April 18, 2008

Fairy From Wonderland aka Tian Wai Fei Xian (2006) - 39 Episodes

Goddess Xiao Qi (Ariel Lin) commits a major crime. She is punished by stripping her powers and is banished to the mortal realm. She can only regain her goddess status by accomplishing 100 charitable acts.

Dong Yong (Hu Ge) rescues her and teaches her what its like to be a mortal. However, she also learns how to love and love is forbidden between goddesses and mortals.

And, when their love affair was discovered, heaven guards descended onto the mortal realm to separate the two lovers. However, they want to do everything to stay together.

My Thoughts:
This was a very good show!! I loved it all the way to the end!! It was a bit funny at the end though. I thought I was watching a commercial, it was freaking hilarious. Because I was like what the heck is this, commercial? but Oh My Freaking Gosh! It was the ending! I started cracking up. But it was still a pretty good ending!!


To watch this show: Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment